About This Role
Are you a big kid or daredevil? We’re looking for a full time employee to join our crazy and fuel our growth via digital marketing.
We build software, and we do it with amazing clients and individuals who want to propel their business forward or launch bold new initiatives. We need help telling their story and telling ours.
The person for this role should be a creative powerhouse who understands interpersonal interactions and enjoys connecting with people on a deep level.
In this role you’ll manage our marketing vendors, help create marketing strategies, and execute. You’ll be running our social media, creating some content (both written and video) and performing any other wild task that can help draw in new customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Kid like enthusiasm around all things marketing
- Creativity with a propensity to be daring
- Passion for change through technology
Nice to have skills
- Basic photography skills
- Ability to produce and edit simple videos
- Ability to work with WordPress including the creation of blogs, pages, and simple edits
- Experience working with SEO, PPC, and social media campaigns across various social media platforms
- Familiarity and ability to use Photoshop and Sketch for creation of simple design assets and photo editing
- Basic print and web design skills
Some Cool Benefits
- Unlimited snacks & beverages of your choosing
- Holidays, vacation, sick days
- Retirement plan with company match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Valentine’s Day office fairy
- Flexible hours
- No dress code
- No politics
Interested in applying?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to hear from you soon!