About This Role
We’re hiring a full-time UX Designer who’s passionate about improving people’s lives through design. This role is not about designing websites – we design and build software solutions. This includes mobile apps, customer-facing web products, consumer apps, and other technologies that drive business and user value.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding what motivates people. You should be an excellent communicator and excited about getting to know users first-hand. The insights you learn will enable you to craft informed, creative solutions with real impact.
- Co-own the entire design cycle, from ideation to creation
- Create clean, straightforward, innovative user interfaces
- Engage users first-hand to gather key insight into their unmet & unspoken needs
- Hands-on design: Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes
- Conduct usability testing to validate and tweak designs
- Collaborate with your fellow UX Designers, Product Owners, and Engineers
- Expert at designing clean, intuitive, and innovative interfaces
- Passion for Human-Centered Design & Lean UX
- Excited about collaborating and co-designing
- Expert in Sketch & Adobe CC (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with prototyping tools preferred (such as Invision, Framer, etc.)
Why You Want to Work Here
- Because you want to collaborate & strategize with other smart and talented people
- Because you value quality above all else
- Because you’re stoked about technology
- Because you like autonomy & you’re driven by curiosity
What We Offer Our Team
Slingshot is hellbent on being the best :). That means delivering for our clients in a big way and providing our team with the freedom and resources to do just that. We offer an autonomous environment where everyone is focused on the same goals. To do good work, have fun, and maintain a balance between work and life. The leadership at Slingshot are dedicated to providing all the necessary tools and support to employees to be successful and reach their career milestones.
Talent, passion, and communication skills are valued more than years of experience, but it’s expected the person in this position already have a healthy portfolio.
Interested?! Send your resume and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com
We’re excited to hear from you. Cheers!